Tag Archives: Missionary Art & History

Missionary Art & History

SANTIAGO DE LAS CORAS, SANTIAGO APÓSTOL O SANTIAGO AIÑINI (1721-1795) Endowed by the Marquis of Villapuente, the mission was established by Father Ignacio Maria Napoli on the gulf side at the southern end of the peninsula. The missionary, obeying the orders of Father Ugarte who was leaving for Colorado, arrived at the port of Las
Continue reading...