One of the most important days of the year for celebrating love and friendship is February 14th.
We present five alluring recommendations to enjoy in a dream setting, framed by the natural beauty of the Gulf of California, with a vast selection of services that appeal to those seeking beach, adventure, gastronomy, and cultural activities.
- The ideal place to go on a date is the beach. Spend the day lounging on the shores of El Coromuel, Pichilingue, and El Tecolote. To the south lie El Saltito and Punta Arena, two quiet paradises distinguished by serenity and the magnificence of marine life.
- Couples Adventure: Take advantage of the natural scenery to maximize your adrenaline levels. On the other hand, travelers can take surfing lessons at Cerritos beach, a few kilometers from Todos Santos, to learn how to maneuver the Pacific Ocean’s waves. Overcome the aquatic waves, then the dunes of El Mogote offer challenging clusters of fine sand suitable for experiences such as sandboarding.
- The Magic of Love in The City: The Malecon is the meeting point for sunsets that are the preamble to a quiet and romantic evening. Book your hotel here!
- Escape to the Surroundings of La Paz: A must-see is Todos Santos, a magical town built in the middle of an oasis by the Pacific coastline. El Triunfo, another former mining community, is a modest town with stories to discover.
- A Gastronomic Romance: The restaurant selection in La Paz is unique in that it combines the flavors of local and international cuisine with local ingredients. Recently, the possibilities have expanded with outstanding quality.
Celebrate this memorable date, February 14th, by including each of the suggested activities in the itinerary to make your visit an unforgettable experience.