We cordially invite you to visit us at Todos Santos, the Magical Town. The Jesuits established it in 1733 with the construction of the Santa Rosa Mission. In 2006, this community joined the Pueblos Mágicos program.
It is a town where combining cultures is a phenomenon happening frequently and is exhilarating because of the artistic life occurring between its streets and homes with the engulfing influence of its beautiful sandy beaches facing the Pacific Ocean.
On your upcoming trip, visit these highlights and instagrammable points of interest:
- Hotel California
- Todos Santos Street (“All Saints” Street)
- Cielito Lindo Market (roughly translated as “Lovely Sweet One” Market)
- Mission Our Lady of the Pillar of All Saints
- General Márquez de León Theatre / Cinema
- Kiss Me Much Bazaar
- Tribute to the Tropic of Cancer
Don’t forget about the kitchen! Without tasting the local gastronomy, a visitor’s experience is sadly incomplete. Todos Santos is a treasured location having many eating places with an incredible diversity of flavours and aromas for every palate.
- DUM (pronounced “DOOM”) Restaurant
- El Mirador (“The Lookout”) Restaurant with ocean view
- Jazamango Restaurant
- Docecuarenta (“Twelve-forty”) Café
- Nevería “Rocco” (” Rocco” Ice Cream Shop”)
- Las Tunas (” The Tunas”) Restaurant
- Oystera (Oyster Bar)
Remember to pack sunscreen and a beach hat if you take this excursion in the daytime. Even though Todos Santos is a little cooler than Los Cabos or La Paz, the temperature here ranges from 18° to 28°C (64° to 82°F).
In this delightful Magical Town, there is undoubtedly much more to explore beyond what is highlighted here. Go and discover Todos Santos!