Forbes magazine, specializing in business and finance, has released the new list of 2023 winners, which is unquestionably an essential resource for travellers.
The 65th annual Star Awards, a list of hotels, cruise liners, restaurants, and spa services, has been registered. Inspectors must test up to 900 stringent criteria, including luxury, sleep quality, food and beverage options, and more classical elements like design and service detail.
Eight hotels in Los Cabos received the award:
- Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection
- Esperanza, Auberge Resorts Collection
- Grand Velas Los Cabos
- Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort
- Montage Los Cabos
- One & Only Palmilla, Los Cabos Resort
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal
- Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
This year’s list features 48 new five-star hotels, 64 new four-star properties, and 45 new recommended hotels.
This South Californian destination’s hospitality is once again among the best in the country.