La Paz was once known as “The best kept secret on the Sea of Cortez.” Fortunately, the secret is out and more and more people are enjoying unforgettable experiences in this beautiful city.
La Paz has been much sought after the past several years for destination weddings and honeymoons and not only for the incredible sunsets, but for the wide variety of activities and adventures for entertaining guests before and after the big day, as well as the high-end hotels and wedding services.
Just some of the things you can do are:
- Swim with the biggest fish of the world, the Whale Shark
- Snorkel or scuba dive with friendly sea lions
- Yachting to Espiritu Santo Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- SUP or kayak through mangroves on the bay
- Visit Mexico’s most beautiful beach: Balandra
- Enjoy fine dining and local cuisine
- Walk the boardwalk and enjoy all the sculptures
- Visit the historic center and visit the museums
La Paz is also a fantastic day trip option if your wedding is in Los Cabos. It’s just a 1½ hour drive on a four-lane super highway.
If you’re looking for adventure, originality, and nature for a dream wedding, La Paz has it all.