If destiny has already brought you to the paradise that is Baja California Sur, let luck direct your journey through the beautiful landscapes. A desire to discover is all that is required. Get ready. A great adventure awaits you!
- Bahía de Loreto National Park: Visit this protected natural area and have a picnic on any of the magical islands.
- Hiking: Recharge your mental energy as you hike through the mountainous terrain.
- Travel to the Tabor Canyon and climb rocks and cliffs in a fascinating natural setting.
- Museum of the Jesuit Missions: An exhibition that will allow you to immerse yourself in the history of Baja California Sur.
- Puerto San Carlos: Sign up for an expedition to Isla de Patos, a beautiful island just four miles from the port.
- Oasis: Explore these bodies of water that are home to numerous species and bathe in the tranquility of the natural surroundings.
- Magdalena Bay: Experience intense interaction with sea life, including migrating gray whales.
- Admire the Celestial Vault: Choose one of the beautiful camp sites and relax under a blanket of stars.
- Mountain Biking: Ride through mountain landscapes with canyons and streams.
- Visit Bahia Concepcion: One of Mexico’s most beautiful beaches to enjoy the sun.
- Sierra de San Francisco: An experienced guide will help you get up close to ancient cave paintings.