Due to its geographical setting, La Paz, BCS, has a comprehensive portfolio of adventure activities. While travelling through breathtaking natural scenery, visitors experience exhilarating activities that boost their adrenaline levels.
Travellers will be able to plan their next vacation, which will challenge their skills and allow them to experience the more adventurous side of La Paz, including:
- Diving into the World Aquarium
The enormous diversity of marine species in the calm waters of the Gulf of California makes it an ideal destination for scuba diving and snorkelling in locations such as Isla Espiritu Santo, a Natural Protected Area designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Surfing in the Waves of Cerritos
Cerritos Beach is a Pacific Ocean paradise that has become a favorite spot for wave lovers, just one-hour southwest of La Paz.
- Against All Odds
According to the list of “The World’s Top 10 Kiteboarding Spots,” La Ventana and El Sargento, regarded as the capital of windsurfing and kitesurfing, are situated 40 minutes southeast of La Paz. and is where visitors can feel the wind on their faces as they sail through the waters of the Pacific.
- Full throttle. The route from La Ventana to Los Barriles crosses the cardinal with a spectacular view of the Sea of Cortez. In contrast, the road from La Ventana to San Blas includes stretches of up to 70 kilometres of dirt and sand, ideal for speeding on board ATVs or all-terrain racers that will allow you to cross the challenging desert road.
- Conquering the mountains. The routes in La Ventana and El Triunfo, which range in length from 2 to 21 kilometers and lead to scenic panoramas from which tourists can take in the splendour of the Southern California peninsula, are the recommended routes for hikers.
- Camping with glamour. Glamping is a cutting-edge lodging concept that combines the best natural environment with hotel amenities and services to provide an environment conducive to recharging your batteries, re-establishing a connection with the ecosystem, and getting ready for the next adventure.
When visiting La Paz, the state capital of Baja California Sur; include these spectacular activities in your itinerary.