For the fourth consecutive year, the Gastronomic Festival ‘El Triunfo’ will delight us with exquisite cuisine in the historical ambiance of this beautiful mine town. Next November 16th, thanks to the support of business authorities, restaurant leaders, and, of course, the chefs of Baja California Sur, we’ll be looking to advance the culture of this State through gastronomy.
Live one whole day full of exquisite dishes made by these chefs:
- Felipe Geraldo from the restaurant El Minero
- Silviano Gutiérrez from Silvianos Catering
- Luis López from Restaurante Santo
- Luis Albores from Mirador Hotel Guaycura
- Ibrahim Amaya from Jazamango
- Jesús Castro from Grupo Edtihs
- Christian Alejandro Morales from Puerta Cortez Resort and Spa
- Gonzalo Cerda from Four Seasons Costa Palmas
- Maxi Ríos from the restaurant Toro Latín Kitchen
- Héctor Palacios from Restaurante La Peregrina
- Dahli de La Peña from Hotel San Cristóbal
- Meli Mendoza from Restaurante Casa Mendoza
- Dulce Romero from Restaurante Dulce Romero
- Alessandro Manccusso from Sea Side Bar, Wine and Grill
- Luis Gabriel Cota from La Parrilla del Chef
The only thing you’ve got to do is buy your tickets and attend the festival from 1:30 to 4:30 pm so that you can enjoy the variety of dishes. After tasting these different tastes from different chefs, you’ll be eager to come back to the booth and savor even more!
The live performance will start at 4:30 pm with the unique collaboration of Damiana Conde and Bocca Morada Live Music Bar with their music group; they will set the stage to enjoy an exceptional night.
The pairing, on the other hand, will be synchronized by Baja Wines, The Wine Shop and Solar Fortune, Valle de Guadalupe winery, and Tequila Cabo Único for the gastronomic experience to be accompanied with the best cocktails.
Keep in mind that this event’s main objective is to rescue and improve the historical town of El Triunfo. In previous years, the iconic chimney ‘La Ramona’ was restored in a joint effort with CAREM AC, and this year all funds raised will be used to restore the peripheral area, lighting, pews, and the theater ‘Niño Artillero.’
It is important to note that the participation of all these restaurants and sponsors is entirely voluntary; therefore, the 4th Gastronomic Festival ‘El Triunfo’ is a reminder that, as a unified community, we can achieve the rescue of our South-Californian history, besides enjoying it with family and friends!