With the responsible and safe reactivation of world tourism, we are all looking for comfortable spaces, in contact with nature and, of course, safe. That is why Los Cabos should be on your mind if you plan a vacation. In recent days Travel & Leisure magazine released a list of 25 luxury hotels in Mexico, of which 12 are located in Los Cabos!
In addition to enhancing the ecosystem beauty of the region with relaxing beaches and privacy, each of these hotels shares a passion for displaying the rich culture, history, and local cuisine.
“Every year for our World Best’s Awards survey, T + L asks readers to rate travel experiences around the world, to share their opinions on the best hotels, resorts, cities, islands, cruises, spas, airlines. and more. Hotels were rated for their facilities, location, service, food, and overall value. The properties were classified as a city or resort according to their location and services”.
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas
- Viceroy Los Cabos, San José del Cabo
- Esperanza, Auberge Resorts Collection, Cabo San Lucas
- Vidanta Los Cabos
- Montage Los Cabos
- Chileno Bay Resort, Auberge Resorts Collection, Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas al Paraíso, a Rosewood Resort, San José del Cabo
- One&Only Palmilla, San José del Cabo
- JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences, Los Cabos
- Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas
- Marquis Los Cabos, San José del Cabo
It is important to note that Travel & Leisure lists and awards arise from the experiences of real guests, reflecting the excellence of the resorts’ service. In addition, many travelers refer to these global lists to choose their next travel destinations.
So, when you think about planning your vacation, keep in mind these 12 hotels that every day demonstrate to the world their greatness both in guest service and in their intention to be better.
Excellence that you will only find in Los Cabos!