According the Global Wellness Institute, spa consultants and spa management consultants are “paid professionals who specialize in helping companies to define and achieve their goals, whether financial or cultural.”
They also provide a wide array of services to real estate developers, hotel and resort owners and operators, and owners and operators of existing spas. For spas in development, these services may include market analysis, financial feasibility and Pro-Forma projections, concept development and project planning, coordination with architects, designers, advertising firms, and in-house marketing, sales and development teams.
Top hospitality consulting firms also create or assist with the development of brand standards, spa marketing, standard operational procedures, staff recruitment, training and compensation, product and equipment selection and procurement for both new and existing spa, leisure and wellness businesses. When a spa consultant thoroughly understands the specific needs of a project, a good fit is created between the prospective consultant and the particular project.
5 big reasons to hire a spa consultant
- Spa consultants reduce costly design and purchasing mistakes because they’ve already completed all the right research, feasibility studies and financial projections.
- A hospitality management consultancy can streamline the development with operations and management to create operational efficiencies.
- Consultants maximize their time through faster yet meticulous completion of tasks.
- You’ll benefit from years of vendor relationships. Spa consultants know who to choose and avoid. This goes beyond finding you the best prices for furniture, fixtures and equipment, though that’s one major benefit for sure.
- Spa consultants reduce development costs by utilizing experts in their respective fields. The right experts will always know how to avoid costly time, energy and material mistakes that can jeopardize the success of an entire project.
Highly qualified and professional spa consultants, such as Identity Hospitality, provide expert guidance and advice on successfully managing spa operations, maximizing profits, and planning new spa development.
The expense of engaging the services of a spa consultant can be justified many times over by the superior nature of the results obtained and costly mistakes that are avoided. Spa consultants often deliver bottom line value that is ten-fold the cost.
Chix Creative and Identity Hospitality have joined forces to form a powerful, game-changing spa consultancy collaboration.
Together, we provide high-level, highly customized and concierge-style design, marketing and hospitality consulting services for the luxury spa and wellness sectors.
We can help you create and launch a successful spa brand from the ground up, or transform a spa business through detailed guidance, wherever you need the support.
Identity Hospitality – identityhospitality.com | Chix Creative – chixcreative.com